I’m very happy to say that The Lead Cloak is part of a 9-book bundle of books on Storybundle right now! Of the books in the bundle with me, one is a Philip K. Dick Award winner! Some explore space, some explore time—but not at the same time! 😉
If you want to fill up your To Be Read pile with a spectrum of sci-fi novels, this is a great way to do it (and you can pay what you want for these books!). StoryBundle is all about empowering YOU, the reader.
Here’s how it works:
- Go to Storybundle.com and check out the books there. Pay what you want for the first five books, including The Lead Cloak. Really. $3.00 for five books sound like a good deal? Then do that.
- BUT. If you pay at least $12, you get four more books! That’s $12 for nine books total, a great deal. (Though, of course, you are welcome to pay more if you think it’s worth it.)
- Decide how much of your purchase goes to the authors and how much goes to Storybundle itself. This is high level control here. Amazon gives me 70% of the cover price for most of my titles. Can you do better? (While still providing Jason at Storybundle enough of a cut to recognize the good work he has done creating the site?)
- You can even decide whether you want to support the nonprofit Girls Write Now, a writing and mentoring non-profit organization which serves at-risk girls from public high schools in New York.
- After purchasing, you’ll get download links for all the books you bought (compatible with all e-readers, tablets, and services). If you own a Kindle or use the Kindle app, you can send the books directly to your device.
This bundle isn’t available anywhere else, only on Story Bundle.
I hope you check it out! If you haven’t purchased The Lead Cloak yet, this might be a great way to check it out—and get eight other books besides!